Rhonda Geddis offers both individual as well as group coaching services. The difference in group coaching versus individual coaching is the ratio of the number of people in the group versus one on one access and discussions with the coach. In group coaching you typically have a small group of individuals working toward a common goal. They also have a set curriculum that solves a specific problem.
Clients Who Would Benefit From Group Coaching
- Individuals who already know what their blocks are and therefore don’t need so much exploration. These guys know the problem and want the solution.
- People who want to increase their commitment to their goal but don’t want the intensity of individual coaching.
- People who prefer community and learn better in group settings.
- People looking for more education instead of fast results.
Benefits for Group Coaching for the Client
- They get a guided curriculum based on their problem areas.
- Clients may feel less pressure because the attention isn’t all on them.
- Less expensive than individual coaching
- Group coaching offers a shared experience through community. They have other people to cheer them on and celebrate with.
- Networking and connections among clients.
- An affordable way to get guidance from a coach and implement tools and strategies that can help them reach their goals.
- Offers better value than individualized coaching when the client sets out to fix a specific problem they are already aware of.
Individual coaching offers a different experience for both client and coach. As opposed to group coaching, where the curriculum is decided beforehand, individual coaching allows for a more personalized experience. The success of the coaching process is also determined by the relationship between the client and the coach and working towards a specific set of outcomes.
Benefits of Individual Coaching
- Those who have more at stake and need immediate life changing results
- Individuals who need more intense accountability to meet their goals.
- Those who already have a lot of education, but aren’t making any headway in accomplishing their goals.
- The client gets more focused time with the coach.